This two-day, downsizing sale is courtesy of a family who lived in Chile and Argentina before moving to Albuquerque. If South American art and furniture appeal to you, you won’t want to miss this.
WHEN: Friday and Saturday, June 17 & 18, 9am to 2pm
WHERE: 2886 Tramway Place., NE 87122 (see map)
- Great taste in Brazilian, Spanish, and Southwestern art and furniture
- Silver, crystal, and lots of clay
- Vases and Pottery
- Two hutches
- Two desks
- Three gorgeous marquis chairs
- Kitchen table, dishes, and cookware, vintage appliances
- Original artwork, most with insurance appraisal available
- Garage and gardening tools, ladders, trimmers
- A full size bed
- Kid’s pillows and sleeping bags
- Panasonic stereo with CD changer, cassette player, and remote
- Classical, Jazz, and Big Band CDs and Cassettes
- A wall of books
- Thomasville Dresser with mirror
- Patio furniture
- A few clothes
- Many curious curios, including a cha mate gourd with straw
A map is included in the image gallery, but you might want to use GPS or your phone to navigate to this sale.
We hope to see you there!
The Memory Movers Team