Two sales this weekend. You have a lot to choose from!
Columbia NE (PILL HILL). Our First sale is on Columbia Dr NE in an area known to many locals as Pill Hill. Some people might not heard of Pill Hill. It’s near Indian School and Girard.
An exciting moving forward sale. A gentleman is moving to a smaller home. New homes will be found for objects collected over a lifetime. We have Soviet era IMPRESSIONISTIC oil paintings, beautiful framed BATICS and a classic, large and signed Salvatore DALI. After many trips through Mexico many vintage textiles and pottery pieces were purchased. A large collection of vintage blue and white ANFORA dinner ware. TALAVERA, onyx, travertine serve ware, were collected. SPODE, HAVILAND, FRIENDLY VILLAGE China sets. Two VINTAGE FRENCH COUNTRY chairs, ARTS AND CRAFTS tables , a Tibetan meditation chair, ROSEWOOD Chinese cabinets, really wonderful pieces. A room size semi-antique HERIZ rug. And the most interesting piece; a FRENCH REFECTORY oak extension table with beautiful carvings, circa 1900.
- Vintage Russian framed batiks and Icons
- A collection fun Mexican items
- A wonderful collection of tin and vintage mirrors
- Vintage rattan furniture
- Vintage Mexican textiles
- Two oak vintage French side chairs
- Two rosewood Asian cabinets
- Arts and crafts tables
- 78 and 33 rpm records
- Three sets of China: Haviland, Spode and Norleans
- Stacks of white china plates perfect for weddings or receptions, also wine glasses
- Kitchen, garage, linens
- Great affordable original oil wall art
- Semi-antique Oriental rugs
- Outdoor furniture
- Vintage Hawaiian wood serving pieces
- Onyx and travertine serving pieces
- Vintage linens
- Mexican talavera pottery
- Vintage Anfora Mexican dinner service
- Antique oak French carved refectory dining table
- A beautiful Dali silk screen
- Russian impressionist art
- Mexican vintage textiles
HIGH DESERT: Our Second Sale is a gorgeous home with views from each room. This house was staged to sell so it doesn’t have many smalls but if its contemporary furniture you’re looking for this is the sale for you.
Fabulous master bedroom, living room with 2 matching leather sofas and two side chairs. Overstuffed leather entertainment sectional, TV, wood and glass coffee and end tables, wood trundle bed, great swivel rockers and so much more.
We have already moved the furniture downstairs for your convenience.
Note that signs are not allowed in High Desert
East on Spain Rd NE from Tramway Blvd NE
North at tee onto High Desert Pl NE
East on Red Yucca Ave NE
South on Osage Orange Rd NE
Follow signs to sale
Please take the opportunity to visit both of these sales. You’ll be glad you did!